First of all, dealing with haters, I just wanted all of you haters to watch a video that really sends a beautiful message about haters that is totally true. Just make sure you look at the subtitles, you'll see,(sneaky and evil smile.) Here is the link:
But don't go if you're not allowed to hear/see bleeped out words. Like #%^!@@ for example which is actually nothing cause I just typed it randomly. But the bleeped out thing is brief. Check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXFCPUlGYEM
Even if you're not a hater, you should still look at it because, like all nigahiga videos( BTW his real name is Ryan Higa) it is hilarious.
About titles and stuff like that, I just wanted to talk about how hard it is to make a blog name, then make a post heading, then figure out what to type about. I know some people with that very problem,wink wink to someone in particular that I am not going to mention. So don't ask. Seriously. But anyway, I have a few tips for people that have that problem. First, sit back, think, eat cookies, think, watch a movie, think, have a pillow fight, think, read a book, think, die, go to heaven, and come back down when you've thought of something. Second, if you still can't think of something, then think about your day. Think of stuff that's wrong with the world, be like a hater and talk about how things are weird or something because if you only talk about how everything is wonderful, then what are you gonna have to write. I'll show you what being a lover looks like on a blog: I think that roller coasters rock.They are so awesome. Awesome because they give us joy. And they are awesome. These are the stats:Comments- 0, views-8, death threats-18643, rating -craptastic. (BTW we already know roller coasters are awesome, if you write about that people will not like you very much because you aren't smart enough to write something else.) If you are a hater about stuff then you have stuff to talk about, example: What is the dealio about titles. I mean, who the heck cares about that? Plus, with some songs, the title has almost nothing to do with what happens in the song and/or it's only mentioned once. The stats are better because you can say more stuff and it is something...well, I actually don't know why the stats are better, but still.
P.S. I hope this helps you particular person who-has-a-blog-but-doesn't-know-what-to-write-that-I-will-not-mention-what-his/her/name-is. Samuel. Just kidding!!!! I don't even know a Samuel....I think.
Whateves.
No comments:
Post a Comment